Sunday, July 21, 2019

Betta Diary

Today got myself a couple of betta females. The guy is a banker with Yes Bank and lives in Chetla. His name is Abhi (8334823337). His facebook id is Betta Bhasu Abhi. He trades in imported bettas that he brings in from Chennai. He has nice healthy looking tanks at home. He charged me Rs 100 for each. 

I have housed them in the betta tank I had in my room. When the male comes I will have to shift them to the smaller partitioned tank I have.

The females in his stock were all multi-coloured. I don't like that colour but if I can breed successfully from this stock, I can bring out the solid coloured ones selectively. Getting female bettas was very difficult a few years ago. Now looks like it has become easily available. 

I will now wait for the males. Any solid colour will do for me. I love them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment